This policy shall be effective from November 8, 2022.
Personal Information to be collectedThe company shall collect the following personal information for quotation.
collected informationName, mobile phone, address, email
about personal information collection methodCustomer inquiry
Purpose of collection and use of personal informationThe company shall use collected personal information for the following purposes:
Customer Inquiry:Information on customer inquiries
Period of retention and use of personal informationIn principle, information collected shall be destroyed without delay after purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved. However, if preservation is required according to the relevant laws and regulations, the Company shall retain member information for a specified period as follows.
- Information to be preserved: payment record
- Basis for retention: Records on contract or subscription withdrawal
- Period of retention: Three years
- Records on contract or withdrawal: Five years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on payment and supply of goods: Five years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute resolution: Three years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Procedure and method of disposing personal informationIn principle, information collected shall be destroyed without delay after purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of disposal are as follows:
Disposal procedure:Inquiries entered by members are transferred to a separate DB after their intended purpose is achieved (separate filing in the case of paper) and stored for a certain period of time according to information protection purpose according to internal policies and other related laws (refer to retention and use period), and disposed of. Personal information transferred to a separate DB shall not be used for any other purpose except to fulfill legal requirements.
Disposal:Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file shall be deleted by a technical method whereby records cannot be reproduced.
Provision of personal informationIn principle, the company shall not provide users' personal information to external parties. However, exceptions may apply in the following cases:
- User consent has been provided in advance
- In accordance with provisions of laws and regulations, for the purpose of investigation, request of investigation agency in accordance with procedures and methods stipulated in the laws
Consignment of collected personal informationThe company entrusts operation to an external professional company as follows for service implementation:
- Company of consignment: WEIT
- Consignment content: Website and system management
Rights of users and their legal representatives and method of exerciseUsers and their legal representatives may inquire or modify registered personal information of themselves or children under the age of 14 at any time, and may request cancellation of membership.
To inquire or modify personal information of users or children under the age of 14, click 'Change Personal Information' (or 'Edit Member Information'), to withdraw membership (withdraw consent), click “membership withdraw", complete identification confirmation, and review/modify or withdraw. Or, contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or by e-mail, If you request correction of errors in personal information, your personal information shall not be used or provided until correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information is provided to a third party, the Company shall correct and notify the third party of the processing result without delay. The company handles personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of users or legal representatives as specified in the “Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company”. Such information cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devicesThe Company shall not operate a device that collects automatically generated personal information when using Internet services, such as cookies.
Complaint service for personal informationThe company designates the relevant department and personal information manager as follows to protect customers’ personal information and handle complaints related to their information.
Personal information management Manager : Ho-Ki Bae
ㆍAffiliation : Business Planning Team
Personal information management in charge
ㆍName : Tae-Gyu Hyeon
ㆍAffiliation : Business Planning Team
ㆍHP : +82-51-580-5533
ㆍE-mail : email@example.com
You may report any complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the company's services to the person or department in charge of personal information management. The company shall provide rapid and sufficient answers to users' reports.
For reporting or consultation on other personal information infringement matters, you may contact the following organizations:
1. Personal Information Infringement Reporting (www.1336.or.kr/118, Area code not required)
2. Information protection market committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/+82-2-580-0533~4)
3. Supreme Prosecutor's Office Internet Crime Investigation (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/+82-2-3480-3600)
4. National Police Agency Cyber Terrorism Response (www.ctrc.go.kr/+82-2-392-0330)